The Klipsch AW-400 all-weather loudspeaker was designed for customers who expect great sound in the great outdoors. Upholding the same high-quality standards as our indoor products, this fullrange model delivers a level of performance that's like nothing you've heard in an outdoor speaker before.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 90 degrees x 90 degrees Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean clear highs
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
Frequency Response : 91Hz-20kHz 3dB Sensitivity : 91dB @ 1 watt/1 meter Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms Crossover Frequency : 2940Hz Power Handling : 50 watts (200 watts peak) Enclosure/Material Type : Sealed/ABS Drive Components : Two-way system using one 1" (2.54cm)polymer dome tweeter with a 90?x 90? Tractrix Horn and one 4" (10.2cm) IMG woofer Wire Gauge Accommodated : 12 Weight : 5 lbs. (2.3kg) Height : 9.5" (24.1cm) Width : 6.5" (16.5cm) Depth : 7.25" (18.4cm) Finish : White enclosure and grille