SPUN-COPPER THERMOFORMED CRYSTALLINE POLYMER (TCP) WOOFERS
Thermoformed Crystalline Polymer (TCP) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid and tightly packed – providing a remarkable low-frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion without degradation.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction, ensuring maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and power.
The high-performance driver provides deep bass and room placement flexibility.
LOW PASS CROSSOVER AND PHASE CONTROL
Ensures the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones blend with other Klipsch speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
Ensures compatibility with home theater receivers.
MDF CABINET WITH SCRATCH-RESISTANT, TEXTURED WOOD GRAIN VINYL
Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced 3/4” MDF construction with an all-new bracing design reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy.
FRONT-MOUNTED LED POWER INDICATOR
Indicates when the system is on or off.
LOW PROFILE GRILLE
Adds a refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- FREQUENCY RANGE : 28Hz - 120Hz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT : 118 dB
- AMPLIFIER : All Digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER (CONT/PEAK) : 200W/400W
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES : Volume, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power On
- DRIVER COMPONENTS : 12" high excursion spun-copper TCP woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL : MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE : Bass-Reflex via rear-firing port
- INPUTS : Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- HEIGHT INCHES (MM) : 16.6" (421 mm)
- WIDTH INCHES (MM) : 16" (406 mm)
- DEPTH INCHES (MM) : 19.7" (500mm)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT LBS (KG) : 35 lbs (16.0 kg)
- FINISHES : Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl